You will learn about:
- The essential documentation you need to have in your dental practice now.
- Who is ultimately responsible and accountable.
- Why consistent training is a fundamental part of achieving and maintaining compliance.
- The quality assurance tools and processes you need to have in place to Stay Safe.
Regardless of where you are up to in your process to achieve compliance in your dental practice, this is a great checkpoint for everyone to ensure you are up to date and across current legislation and requirements.
This Live Online Training session focuses on the non-clinical elements of Infection Prevention and Control.
Live Online Training (LOT)
This Live Online Training course is run using an online training software called Zoom. You will be able to see and hear the presenters as well as view their presentation on the screen.
While you won’t need to use your webcam or your microphone, you will be engaged on various topics using the chat tool, question polls and other live online activities!
About Prime ACADEMY
All Live Online Training is supported by the Prime ACADEMY, where you can review upcoming event sessions, pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
Come back as often as you wish to review learning, keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.